Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My history of reading By Hope Carrion

Hi, my name Hope. Some of my favorite genre that i like to read are romance , biography , dramas , dystopian and Utopian. Some of my favorite authors are John Green , Rainbow Rowell , Lauren Oliver. Some of my all time favorite books are The Fault In Are Stars , Before I Fall , Eleanor And Park, If I Stay , Speak .
  My  favorite book is Eleanor And Park by Rainbow Rowell. The book Eleanor And Park is about to different people one name Eleanor one name park. Eleanor is very shy and is very poor her and mother , brother , sisters are being emotionally and physically abuse at home by Eleanor step dad and the others dad . Eleanor has been through a lot in her life she been homeless cause she was kick out her house because her step didn't want to take her in  and has ran away from home more than once.  While park on the other hand lives the greatest life  compared to Eleanor.
 Park lives in a home with his mom and dad in a rich neighborhood . While park only troubles is that he can get bullied for being Asian . People some learn to not play with Park after he get into a fight . But some how these two people meet and bond over comic books and music. But when the book goes on troubles being to happen in Eleanor home , the book some comes to end after Eleanor moves away.

Another one of my favorite books is Sold which is about this Indian girl who moves to another country so that she can have a job to pay off her family depth back in her village . The reason I like this book is because it talk about a issue I never even knew about until I read the book . I believe sold is strong book to read because it talk about serious topic that could and maybe just help some people to think before they decide to do things they know they shouldn't  do .

In terms of reading I'm not big on it . It something I would do but it's something I love too do . Reading to me can be a challenge because it can be very hard for me to stay entertain by my book because  most of the beginning of every book I read usually can be a little draining so I  being to loose focus in the book but most of the time it's get better towards the middle because that majority when the climax comes in so this where the dramatic parks starts or the issues. For the most part most books I read usually a good for me .

1 comment:

  1. yo i loved your summer reading such good books

    ReplyDelete