People can relate to the book The Help by Kathery Stockeet because it talks about black people rights interns of safety and protection. Also how black people have no rights. And also that all blacks are treated the same.
One example of black people rights are not important in terms of safety and protection. Is when Abileen and Minny first decide to write the book they were very scared because it was a possible chance that they would get fired, because they were talking about there real jobs not fake ones.
I think that just because Aibileen and Minny were black and they finally spoke the truth about the help point of view about raising white kids is probably one of the reason they lose there job. Also because during this time perood this was against the law.
Another piece of evidence that shows black people have no rights is when Aibileen son was ran over. Just because he was black instead of someone taking her son to the hospital they threw him in a ditch.
I think if that would of been a white boy they would of took him straight to the hospital and make sure to contact the family ASAP.
In addition a piece of evidence that shows black people can feel skeptical about the action they make was when Minny wasn't in any agreement with the book at first because she knew that if anyone found out that it was her, she would never be able to get a job helping white children again.
I think Minny wouldn't have to worry this much if black people were allowed to talk about there feelings and actions just like everyone else can. There shouldn't be no differences.
This relates to real life / my life because many people have felt like they been treated different from another person not just in terms of skin color. Also I been skeptical to the things I do in my life because I don't know what the outcome of my actions will be good or bad.
I like your blog post, and the way you used your i notice and i think
ReplyDelete